Milk Paint 101 Workshop - Step Stool
Milk Paint 101 class
Miss Mustard Seeds Milk Paint will give your furniture an authentic vintage look.
It has been used in Europe for hundreds of years. It is completely natural, eco friendly and safe to use. Join me and I will show you just how easy it is to transform your drab or mismatched pieces of furniture into something beautiful.
In our workshop you will:
* learn how to mix Milk paint properly
* learn about Bonding agent and when to use it
* learn how to use Milk Paint as a stain
* learn how to use Milk Paint as a resist using wax or hemp oil.
* learn about different finishes or top coats to achieve the look you desire for your piece of furniture
* create a custom colour
Sample boards & all material are included. You will get to take home your finished Step Stool. We will stop for you to enjoy a glass of wine and food platter of your choice! All included in the price.
Look forward to painting with you.